Amitoune has a large number of special features that enhance, entertaine, challenge and help the players along the journey through Amitoune. We feel that constatly developing the range of possible options the players have in any possible situation to be a major part of the appeal of Amitoune.
Amitoune is based on the SMAUG v.1.4a code and thus has inherited many of SMAUG's features but much has been changed in our aim to create our own individual and unique mud.
Some of the more extensive features that need some explanations to use have links on the left. A more indepth list of features and changes is also available.
- Housing - player owned and customizable housing.
- Vendors - player owned and placeable vendors, to sell items provided by players.
- Professions - character professions that add unique player-only abilities to the game.
- Colleges - colleges of skills/spells, increase your power/ability with a spell/skill, by increasing your skill in the appropiate college.
- MXP Protocol - Mud eXtension Protocol. Click-able objects, exits, ect.
- MSP Protocol - Mud Sound Protocol. Allows the use of sound.
- For builders - EXTENSIVE building enhancements to make building easier, faster and more powerful. I will refer you to the building section of the webpage.